Saturday, March 07, 2009

3 days

When the news popped up 2 days ago, I didn’t expect that day will come any sooner. Damn, I still haven’t figure out where the heck of my ID register slip gone to. That left me 13 more days until the registration will close. If the luck is not my side, I might as well prepare myself to study at random college. There is one thing quite bothering though. It’s I still haven’t decide to choose which courses to further study. Despite my SPM was over 3 years ago and the recent STPM. Here I am, already a 20 years old who currently composing this improper blog post, still reluctant to get a driving license, fascinating at computer hardware, glued to Discovery, NatGeo and History channels, don’t have a long term job, regretted didn’t get a good grip on science subjects, Jack of all trade; master of none, barely covered the basic of commerce  subjects, an idiot, an accidental loner, passion to games but rarely play any, no girlfriend, carefree, missed high school but not the people, missed her, barely even an otaku, almost turning into a hikikomori, gained weights, depress, lack of socialization, moody, nothing better to do, still not sleeping……

Okay, my mind is running out of verbs to make up the supposedly a very long post due to lack of proper English usage in everyday life.

Eric Lai,

…is crawling to bed now. ZzZzZz…

Notice: This post might be gone in the future because the author himself is so fucked up and under the influence of his freaking emo mind.

1 comment:

  1. Most people don't have a long term job at 20.

    ReplyDelete