Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fuck, what to blog?

It's suck when the only digital camera in the house is spoilt. No new picture to show off. So I don't think this blog will fill with pictures anytime soon. Or maybe I'll try to dig up some interesting one from my folder.

Should I blog 'bout my life? I don't feel like I have any motivation to write insignificant and routinely of my everyday life. Anyway, I'll try my best to come up something epic event or happening to tell you 'bout it.

Should I fill up this blog with "things-that-I'm-interested-but-not-you" as filler?
Let's see what I like:
Games
Music
Technology
News
Politics

LOL... The last one I'm quite tempting to mock up our country's politic with Internet memes but I'm believe there are others of it kind exist in the blogosphere if you look hard enough. I definitely don't wanna see myself appear in the news headline or any snippet title "Another amateur noob blogger arrested owned/pwned under ISA". I promise I'll be a good boy. In fact, I'll be a very good boy, gooder than someone else that goes by initial of JH. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment