Sunday, November 23, 2008

What have I got myself into?

1. Will be tripping to P.Penang with a bunch of girl friends I barely familiar with.

2. It will be the first time I travel to furthest distances from KL.

3. It also will be my first time travel by plane. (Relevant advertising: It’s indeed now everyone can fly quoted by AirAsia.)

4. I’ll need have at least RM400 cash for the trip.

5. Maybe I should take a holidays away from home Internet.

6. I told my employer I’ll be moving to a new place in mid December.

7. The best part: I told him I can still go to work as usual technically by taking public bus.

8. From Cheras to Kuchai; ETA: 1+ hour; Transport: RapidKL. (under plausible scenario.)

9. From Kuchai to Cheras; ETA: 15 ~ 20 minutes; Transport: Car. (under plausible scenario.)

10. Look at the bright side, at least I still have people to go out with and I’m not unemployed yet.

 

Always look at bright side with a sunglasses.

Eric Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment